As you would expect, Google have made it very easy to set up Gmail through an Android phone or tablet. To setup your Gmail on an Android phone, follow these steps.
- Open the Settings menu and go to Accounts (& sync settings) on your device.
- The Accounts settings screen displays your current sync settings and a list of your current accounts.
- Touch Add account.
- Touch Google to add your Google Apps account.
- You will be prompted to Sign in to your Google Account.
- Enter your full Google Apps email address as your username, and then enter your password.
- Select which services you’d like to sync.