We consider this tip to no longer be valid, please click here to see the Google help page.
(This article applies only for Google Apps customers).
As you would expect, Google have made it very easy to set up Gmail through an Android phone or tablet. To setup your Gmail on an Android phone, follow these steps.
- Open the Settings menu and go to Accounts (& sync settings) on your device.
- The Accounts settings screen displays your current sync settings and a list of your current accounts.
- Touch Add account.
- Touch Google to add your Google Apps account.
- You will be prompted to Sign in to your Google Account.
- Enter your full Google Apps email address as your username, and then enter your password.
- Select which services you’d like to sync.