Sharing a Google Calendar is probably second nature to most Google Apps users, but did you know you can also share your Google Contacts?
To share your contacts you will need to delegate them to a colleague, in doing so you can set sharing permissions much like a Google Document allowing them to only view your contacts or view and edit. Follow the steps below to delegate your contacts.
- Open your Contacts page and click on the More button.
- Choose Manage delegation settings from the dropdown menu.
- In the Sharing settings box choose a universal permission and/or choose individual colleagues, selecting the type of permission they have.
- If you have added a person, you can now email them to let them know they have access.
- Click Share & save then Done.