To share your contacts you will need to delegate them to a colleague, in doing so you can set sharing permissions much like a Google Document allowing them to only view your contacts or view and edit. Follow the steps below to delegate your contacts.
- Open your Contacts page and click on the More button.
- Choose Manage delegation settings from the dropdown menu.
- In the Sharing settings box choose a universal permission and/or choose individual colleagues, selecting the type of permission they have.
- If you have added a person, you can now email them to let them know they have access.
- Click Share & save then Done.
Your colleague will now have a Delegated Contacts menu item when they open their Contacts page.A new feature to save users time when locating specific delegated contacts, is the ability to search. Delegates can search delegated contacts by selecting the delegated contact group in the navigation pane, and then searching.Note that delegated contacts will not show up in the autocomplete drop down, or in searches when the delegated group is not selected.