Gmail has built-in email forwarding (to a single email address), but here is a very simple trick to forward to multiple addresses.
1. Firstly ensure that all the recipients forwarding addresses have already been added and enabled. Google Support: Automatically forward emails to another account
2. In Gmail, go into your Settings, click the Filters tab and select Create a new filter.
3. You can now create a filter to only forward select messages – by adding in conditions – or forward all messages received. To forward the messages, enter the current account’s email address in the ‘To:’ field (if you were adding forwarders on your own account this would be your email address). Once done click Create filter with this search.
4. In the next screen, check the Forward it to: box and enter one of the desired email addresses in the box. You can also add additional actions here, such as Skip the Inbox or Mark as Read to help you manage your mail. To set up the filter click Create Filter.
5. Repeat this process for any additional email addresses you want to forward messages to. Be sure to keep your filter settings the same to avoid any incongruities. You can create up to 20 filters that forward to other addresses.
Give this a try and let us know how you get on in the comments section below.