Gmail and Google Drive have had the feature to dig out accidentally deleted files for as long as we can remember, but if you deleted a Calendar event it was gone for good.
Now however with the new Bin/Trash functionality added to Google Calendar, users have an easy way to view, permanently delete, or restore individual and recurring deleted calendar events.
- If you have ‘accidentally’ deleted a Calendar event, click on the down arrow next to the calendar in which you deleted the event.
- In the pop up menu you will either see Bin or Trash
- Click Bin/Trash and you will see all the events you have deleted
- Tick the event you want to restore and press ‘Restore selected events’
- The event will be back in your Calendar like nothing ever happened.