It’s simple, secure and means you can create more storage for other things, so you don’t need to worry about running out of space again.
- Download the app
- If you haven’t already, install the Google Photos app
- Backup your photos
- When you open the Google Photos app, you’ll see all the photos and videos on your device. Allow the app to backup your photos.
- Edit photos with filters
- Click on the photos you want to edit, press the pencil icon and add some fun to it.
- Share your photo with someone
- At the bottom left, tap the share icon > Create link.
Images are important and can be used for lots of things, in business and in your day to day life. With OverDRIVE G Suite users can take the organisation, viewing and sharing of your photos or videos to a new level. By embedding an album in your OverDRIVE site, you can filter and display hundreds or thousands of images for your site users – whether it’s for business, education or personal use.
The new OverDRIVE plugin connects to your Google Photos and Videos, enabling you to embed one or more of your albums onto your OverDRIVE site.
Even if you have hundreds or thousands of photos, OverDRIVE can filter them in a variety of ways, putting you in control. OverDRIVE makes it easy to find the images or videos that you’re looking for instantly. And you choose whether you prefer a slideshow, large, medium or small icons.
Here are some examples:
- Create an event page for your audience allowing users and attendees to browse the photos. Filters are easily added so attendees can search photos by event location, city, date and any other filters you desire.
- Set up a product showcase page, with a library of all your product photos.
- For projects a documentary archive can be an invaluable asset.
- For personal use, why not create a site for the family photographic archive where all members of the family can contribute securely.
Give it a go and let us know how you get on. If you want to create a new OverDRIVE site or haven’t set one up yet, click here.