Whether it’s a sales admin form to record customer enquiries or a HR form to book annual leave, using a Google Form is a great way to gather and store information. Since most of your time is spent in your inbox, here’s an excellent tip to store forms in Gmail.
- Find or create your spreadsheet and form
- To email your form either:
- In the main menu of your spreadsheet choose Form –> Send Form
- From the form editor choose the Email this Form button from the top bar
- In either case choose the users to email the form to and make sure that Include form in the email is ticked
- Once the user receives the email they then have the form and can submit it as many times as they like – each time the email is opened it will be blank
- For easy access, create a label Forms and drag it onto the email