- In the Google Apps control panel, go to the ‘Advanced tools’ tab.
- In the ‘Authentication’ section, click ‘Manage OAuth domain key’.
- Make sure that the ‘Allow access to all APIs’ box *isn’t* ticked.
- Click the ‘Advanced tools’ tab.
- In the ‘Authentication’ section, click ‘Manage third party OAuth Client access’.
- Under ‘Client Name’, type the name of your consumer key. This is usually the name of your primary Google Apps domain.
- Under ‘One or More API Scopes’, type the following text:
- Click ‘Authorize’.
To setup OAuth to allow you to migrate users into multiple domains, you will need to configure OAuth as follows: