Android Gmail setup instructions
A handy guide to setting up Gmail on your Android phone or tablet
As you would expect, Google have made it very easy to set up Gmail through an Android phone or tablet. To setup your Gmail on an Android phone, follow these steps.
- Open the Settings menu and go to Accounts & sync settings on your device.
- The Accounts & sync settings screen displays your current sync settings and a list of your current accounts.
- Touch Add account.
- Touch Google to add your Google Apps account.
- Touch Sign in when prompted for your Google Account.
- Enter your full Google Apps email address as your username, and then enter your password.
- Select which services you'd like to sync.